Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Paparazzi? No, its just google. :)

This is so creepy, but at the same time interesting...
I think google just couldnt think of anything interesting, so they decided to stalk peoples houses....
I dont know, thats what i think about it.
Even though they blurr faces and license plates, i still think it isnt a very SAFE way to see peoples houses. I honestly wouldnt want to see a picture of me posted on the internet, where everyone in the whole entire world would see, without my permission.
Just like paprazzi. :) well, sort of.

to be continued....
BYE!. :)

3 comments:

  1. You're right, blurring faces and the license plates does not make Google Street View safe. Stalkers can still see houses which may lead to bad things.
    PS: Gabbie continue your blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GABBIE.
    Anyway, I think you're right. It is creepy. They should completely photoshop people out! Anything that is not part of the landscape. But Streetview, personally has been really useful for me. I use it to find directions to friend's houses - I am very direction fail, very. So there's a right way to use it, and a wrong way to use it.

    Continue your blogging Gabzykis. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. True true, on the fact that Google Street is quite creepy and blurring our faces doesn't make it any safer. People can still see where you live and at least your general outline of yourself. The only good thing i see with this is touring my neighbourhood, or a friends, or even another country in the comforts of my home... but then again I'll feel like a stalker. Oh well Google Street Viwes has positive and negative outlooks.

    ReplyDelete